Parents and families play a vital role in a studentís life as they transition to college. Parent Orientation helps answer the questions you have about UM-Dearborn and assist you in preparing for the adjustments, challenges and new demands you and your student will face in the coming years. We strongly encourage all parents of new incoming students to participate in this orientation.
Parent Orientation Dates:
- Tuesday, May 12 - 6:00-8:30 pm
- Thursday, July 9 - 6:00-8:30 pm
Registration will open this spring for both sessions.
- Registration and Refreshments/Optional Campus Tour
- Roots and Wings Presentation
- Your Student's Success
- Academic Unit Presentations